Artarmon, New South Wales

I purchased dog food from this company and they only delivered half my order. After weeks of leaving messages on thier 'hotline' (which it turns out isn't manned) and them telling me that the rest was "on it's way" (but never arriving), I eventually asked them for a refund. 'Ivan' of the company flat out told me that he wasn't going to give me one.

Ivan's representation of the company is also questionable; in previous conversations he has asked me if I ever travel to his location as he was "impressed" with me and would like to meet me. I am not sure if this was a veiled threat or a pitiful attempt at flirting, but either way it is unprofessional and unwelcome.

Needless to say, the remainder of my order has never arrived, nor have I received my money back.

I have since heard similar stories from other ex-customers, including refusal to give a refund for items not received, and bags of food being delivered with tears in them as if rats have eaten through the packaging.

Think twice before ordering through this company.

Had an Experience with DogFood?

Comments

NEVER BUY FROM WWW.DOGFOOD.COM.AU, WWW.CATFOOD.COM.AU OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER SITES.

I cannot believe they are still in business.

Our item was incomplete and non-functioning. They asked us to return it for a refund. We sent it in good faith, they acknowledged receiving the item back and THEN REFUSED TO PAY THE REFUND.

IVAN from dogfood.com.au IS A LIAR AND A THIEF.

I have to say I totally agree with you cooldaddy and with everyone else who has made comments about this particular company.I'm absolutley digusted with 'Ivan' the so called 'businessman' and the service he has provided not only to myself but to my dogs.

I have two beautiful labs and like most doggie lovers ensure they recieve great love and care. I purchased two bags recently from the company who was recommended to me through another dog-loving friend. Upon recieving the food after a 2 week delay, I noticed as I was preparing the food not only had there been damage to the bag, but the contents did not just contain dog food. Throughout the food was what I could make out to be bits of fluff, pieces of broken plastic and human hair.

There was no way I was feeding that to my dogs. I checked the second bag to discover the same thing. I called Ivan who angrily told me there was no way there was foreign articles in his dog food. I asked for a refund and he told me there was 'no chance in ***' I was getting one.

And he calls himself a business man?BUYER BEWARE-For your dogs health please PLEASE do not purchase these products, you'll just cop an earful and be wasting your time and money.